5 Reasons To Keep Your Car Well-maintained
Be safe, better fuel economy, preserve resale value, don’t void warranty, and save money!
- Be Safe – A well-maintained car doesn’t put you and your passengers at unnecessary risk. Think brakes, headlamps, tires.
- Get Better Fuel Economy – Regular maintenance is an investment in optimum fuel economy. Inadequate tire pressure, a dirty fuel system and a clogged air filter are just a few things that reduce fuel economy.
- Preserve Resale Value – How many Naperville used car buyers will pay full Blue Book for a car with a filthy engine, clogged filters and bald tires?
- Don’t Void Your Warranty – Your warranty claims may be denied if your service history doesn’t fulfill the minimum requirements recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.
- Save Money – Regular maintenance reduces the chance of catastrophic failures and repairs.
Here are some Clark’s Car Care tips to help you remember the main items:
- First: Fluids. Oil, transmission fluid, coolant, power steering fluid, brake fluid, differential fluid, etc. We can take care of all of these for you at Clark’s Car Care in Naperville.
- Then think Tires. Air, rotation, balancing, and alignment. And while you’re thinking tires, think brakes and shock absorbers.
- Air and Fuel. Air filter replacement, fuel filters and Clark’s Car Care fuel system cleaning.
This doesn’t cover everything, but Clark’s Car Care will help you with the rest.